Based on the tourism score, the best time of year to visit Hong Kong for warm-weather activities is from late October to late December.
Overlooking Victoria Harbor from the Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade along the Kowloon waterfront, Kowloon Shangri-La is a 30-minute drive from Hong Kong International Airport. From the hotel, it's a 25-minute walk to the Temple Street Night Market.
Top Trending Hong Kong Hotels
- Dorsett Wanchai Hong Kong Dorsett Wanchai Hong Kong in Wan Chai is a 7-minute drive directly south as you leave the Cross-Harbour Tunnel from the mainland, with Central district 10 minutes west. It looks out over the Happy Valley Sports Ground, with the Queen's Road East tram stop right outside. Close to the Metro Station.
- Park Hotel Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui in southern Kowloon is a shopper’s paradise. Meander along Nathan Road’s “golden mile” to find a colorful and chaotic mix of glitzy jewelry, snazzy electronics, international name-brand stores, and Asian street-label boutiques mingled with enticing flavors wafting from the area’s many ethnic restaurants. When you’re ready for a break from the hustle and bustle, take a stroll along the Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade. You’ll pass the Hong Kong Cultural Centre and Hong Kong Space Museum along the way, as you drink in breathtaking views of the Hong Kong Island skyline towering above Victoria Harbour.
- The Pottinger Hong Kong No visit to Hong Kong’s Central district would be complete without a trip to Victoria Peak. Journeying to the top is an experience in itself as you trundle along on the Peak Tram, a 120-year-old funicular railway. At the summit, visit the Peak Tower with its distinctive wok-shaped roof and marvel at the breathtaking views of Victoria Harbour. Admire the harbor from another angle entirely with a spin on the Hong Kong Observation Wheel. Sit back and soak up the sweeping panoramic views from one of the wheel’s 42 gondolas. For a truly unique experience, board the wheel at sunset.
- Citadines Harbourview Hong Kong Citadines Harbourview Hong Kong is in Hong Kong's Western District, a 2-minute drive from the Hong Kong-Macau Ferry Terminal. The Western Market shopping complex, 4 minutes by car, is housed in a historic Edwardian building, where you'll find arts and crafts, and aisles of fabric. You can relax while sitting in the hotel's sunroof garden, or reserve the barbecue for a meal, and you'll get a great workout in the fitness center. The hotel is pet-friendly with free, self-service laundry facilities, and a concierge will help you with tickets or reservations. Guests also have access to a 24-hour airport shuttle.
Top Hong Kong Airport Hotels
- Brighton Hotel Hong Kong Brighton Hotel Hong Kong places you in central Wan Chai along Lockhart Road, steps from racy bars and 1 km south of the convention center, HKCEC. Guests love the location: Wan Chai metro is next door, and from there it’s 2 stops to Central, where you can take the Airport Express.
- Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong In Kowloon, Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong puts you 15 minutes’ walk from Ladies' Market and 7 minutes by car from Temple Street. It’s 8 minutes on foot to Olympic Station and a 10-minute walk to Mong Kok Station, ensuring all of Hong Kong’s attractions are within easy reach. Key amenities include a free daily shuttle service to shopping destinations and access to a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel is 100% smoke-free and you can dine on authentic Thai dishes with a modern twist at Thai Pad restaurant on the second floor. Free WiFi is also available.
- Cordis, Hong Kong Cordis, Hong Kong takes up 42 levels of the enormous Langham Place Office Tower in the center of Kowloon, a 20-minute walk from the western coast. Mong Kok MTR is a 4-minute walk, and it's a 5-minute drive to the Western Harbour Crossing to Hong Kong Island. Langham Place is home to the excellent Ming Court restaurant, as well as 3 other dining venues. Alfresco cocktails are available on the tree-lined terrace of The Garage Bar. You can hit the fitness center, swim in the rooftop pool, grab a drink at the poolside bar before dining, or just relax at the elegant Chuan Spa. The hotel is smoke-free.
- Harbour Grand Hong Kong In the North Point part of Causeway Bay, Harbour Grand Hong Kong is 2 minutes' walk from Fortress Hill MTR Station, and 10 minutes from Central and Causeway Bay's shopping district. It's a 20-minute drive to Stanley Market and the beaches on the south of the island. The hotel's cuisine reflects Hong Kong's international spirit, with a choice of Cantonese and sushi restaurants, or European dishes in the 41st-floor, glass-sided Le 188. The hotel also has a galleried lobby, a full-service spa, and a heated outdoor pool overlooking the harbor. And last, but not least, guests may take advantage of a free area shuttle.
On Hong Kong's Lantau Island, this seaside, Victorian-themed hotel is just 0.7 km (0.4 mi) from Hong Kong Disneyland. The Discovery Bay Golf Course is 4.6 km (2.8 mi) from the hotel. Central Hong Kong is 30 minutes away via MTR (Mass Transit Railway). Disneyland® Hotel Hong Kong highlights include an seasonal outdoor pool and the Mickey Maze, and a restaurant. Disney princesses greet guests in the elegant lobby. The award-winning Crystal Lotus restaurant showcases Chinese cuisine. Children's activities include outdoor games, art classes, and bedtime stories. A free shuttle bus provides transportation to and from Hong Kong Disneyland.